WHAT IS SAPROPEL?
It is a complex organic and mineral residue, formed on the bottom of some freshwater lakes out of flora and fauna origin remains. It is know that this natural thousands year old substance has a large amount of macro and micro elements, vitamins, amino acids and other biologically active substances. Sapropel has a high organic matter content which helps to restore eroded soil and contribute to sustainable farming. Also, sapropel is rich in microflora and especially in good bacteria, which improves plant growth and soil quality.
• High organic content (65-85%);
• Exceptionally stable quality;
• Rich in micro and macroelements, natural vitamins, enzymes, humic and fulvic acids;
• Does not contain heavy metals, GMO and industrial pollutants.
SAPROPEL AND SAPROPEL BASED FERTILISER ACTIVITY
• Improves soil structure;
• Reduces soil salinity;
• Maintains soil moisture;
• Remains active in the soil for up to 5 years;
• Increases soil humification;